REFLECON® tarnish Scanningspray has been developed to dull reflecting, mirroring, transparent or dark surfaces for the 3D optical measurement technique (known as laser scanning).
3D laser scan allows a quick and exact non-contact measurement of complex geometrics. For an optimal measurement of reflecting, mirroring, transparent or dark surfaces a Scanningspray is applied before.
Field of application:
The optical 3D laser measurement is used especially in the following sectors:
- General industrial use
- Dental & medical engineering
- Art and culture
- Reverse Engineering
In these sectors the measurement is performed in the following areas:
- Optical testing and measuring technology
- Research & development
- Quality control
- Surface inspection
- Process monitoring
REFLECON® product types:
- REFLECON® tarnish type 1 – volatile Scanningspray (sublimating)
- REFLECON® tarnish type 2 – non-volatile Scanningspray
- Volatile, sublimates and evaporates residue-free - No post-cleaning of the parts or surface needed
- 100% free of Cyclododecane!
- Different contrasts available (low to high)
- Products with different sublimatiton times (low to hight)
- Very good adhesion and removeability of marker points on layer of matting agent at average layer thickness
- Excellent wetability characteristics on the surface mentioned