REFLECON® tarnish Type 1 products are volatile. They sublimate and evaporate residue-free.
Affecting factors of sublimation time:
Higher temperatures of Scanningspray, measuring object and ambient temperatures, here especially >30°C, reduce the sublimation time, lower temperatures increase the time.
- Structure of surface:
Rough surfaces increase the sublimation time, smooth surfaces reduce the time.
- Thickness of Scanningspray layer:
Applicate a thick layer of Scanningspray to increase the sublimation time enormously.
- Contamination of measuring objects can cause residues of Scanningspray on the surface!
- Please note that the state of aggregate changes at temperatures below 5°C. When the temperature rises up above 5°C the state of aggregate will normalize again.
- Metal and non-metal
- Thermoplastic resins (PC, PP, PU or ABS)
- Polyester, cotton , PLA fabrics
- Single-component lacquer coatings, plastics, rubber: Suitability see product table
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!